Friday, February 20, 2015

Nick Names

I have had a few different nicknames throughout University. Here are the ones that stuck:

T Bone:
T Bone was the first one that stayed around. Reed Coolsaet felt that the McMaster XC team needed at T Bone and I was given the honor.

The Mole:
This nickname started in Tucson where Andrew York and John Rasmussen decided to give it to me. Essentially one day on a ride I was having a hard time reading the road signs. So they decided to call me The Mole from that day forth. The joke is that I did not see my way around but smelt my way. 

Hill Folk/Hill People:
This is the most prominent nickname g
iven not only to me, but to my whole family. Back at home in Caledon my family’s house is on top of a hill that overlooks the forest and a swamp. Andrew York felt that hill folk was an appropriate name. It is used to explain and justify a lot of my habits. This includes my height - the reason for me being shorter is so that I can run through the woods more efficiently. John also took the liberty to make me a Twitter account with that name.
The Hill Folk Family
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment